McKenzie Law Firm has developed an online legal resource to help you better understand your rights if you were injured. If you have questions about about your accident, please contact us to arrange a free consultation.
Follow Us Socially:
Frequently Asked Questions
Our legal services cover cases dealing with:
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Civil Rights/Constitutional Law
- Family Law
- HIPPA Violations
- Class Actions
- Consumer Rights
- Social Security Disability
In each case, we dedicate ourselves to building a personal, long lasting relationship with our clients.
At McKenzie Law Firm P.A., we are dedicated to creating a personal relationship with our clients. Your injustice becomes our injustice and we will fight tooth and nail to protect your rights. This close connection with our clients creates and inspires a passion that pushes past the boundaries of typical lawyer-client relationships. These connections fuel our desire to the dedication of upholding justice through strategic and creative application of law.
When considering a lawyer, it is critical that you find someone who is willing to fight for your case with conviction and passion. Following these steps will ensure you find the right lawyer for your case.
- The first step should be to identify lawyers in the area through The Florida Bar website.
- The next step is to search The Florida Bar, the preeminent governing and regulatory body for lawyers in Florida, to make sure the lawyer is in good standing.
- All McKenzie lawyers are in good standing, have not been disciplined in the last ten years, and have never been disbarred.
- If the lawyer is in good standing and you would like to know more about their process and values, the next step is to reach out and have a personal consultation with the lawyer.
- At McKenzie Law Firm P.A., we give free consultations for our clients for fiscal flexibility.
- Inquire about the law firm’s success rates with their cases, especially with cases that mirror your own.Make sure you are getting the best lawyer for your case.
- Remember that you can choose any lawyer for your case; don’t settle for the first lawyer you meet. Make sure to ask plenty of questions pertaining to your case and answer truthfully for each of the lawyer’s questions.